Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Best Things Ever

My two favorite things in the world are fresh air and music. I've decided to procrastinate from my homework by creating a list of scenarios which combine the two, all of which are guaranteed to cause a little happy coma, deep within my soul:

1) playing guitar outside
2) hearing some one else play guitar outside
3) outdoor worship services
4) outdoor concerts
5) listening to a crappy stereo while at the beach
6) listening to a crappy stereo while camping in the mountains
7) blasting the radio while driving with the window open
8) sitting at the window, listening to my ipod
9) campfire sing-a-longs
10) singing in the parking lot (until I inevitably get caught, that is)

2 comments:

  1. This made me happy too. Thanks. :-)


    (Just thought of this -- lying on a blanket/hammock under the trees and listening to an iPod or crappy stereo.)

    ReplyDelete