Tuesday, March 15, 2011

UGGHHH!!!! :(

Ever have one of those weeks that just slowly wears you down until by Friday, all you want to do is curl up and hide from the world for a little while? Well, that's what this week is shaping up to be so far. I have four midterms (two of which I've already writen), and one project due this week. And on top of all the school work, I left my binder in my music classroom. I'm just REALLY hoping it's still there when I go look for it tomorrow, and I'm sure it will be. I mean, who would WANT a binder full of some random person's notes, anyway?!? Well, that and the fact that I once left my laptop in the same classroom, noticed it was missing, frantically came back for it two hours later only to find that it was exactly where I had left it. But it was just the last straw for me today. I totally flipped out. It turns out indiscriminately throwing old papers out of your desk drawers is a good way to release pent up rage. The good news was that this calmed me down enough that I was able to focus on said project and get it finished today, although I probably looked like a complete psycho to my brothers and my mom felt so bad for me that she baked me cookies. I've been pining for this adorable sundress at the new Target in South Common, and I've decided that if I make it through the rest of this week, I'll go ahead and make a reward splurge on it...so much for my aforementioned ten dollar streak. This week totally sucks. But hey. At least I'll look super cute by the end of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment