Monday, August 1, 2011

The Best Thing About Facebook...

...is that it's always changing.

No, seriously, hear me out.

When has facebook ever made a change that most people actually preferred to whatever was in place originally? Never, that I can remember. No matter how trivial the change, it always seems like there are countless pages complaining about it, as well as everyone's facebook statuses.

The good news is that things don't stay the same for long. You never have to endure a crappy idea for too long because soon something even dumber always ends up replacing it. And if it all sucks, who really cares?

You know, it's funny. I think about quitting facebook on a pretty regular basis, but it's when I try to convince myself that facebook has actually had a good idea that I want to delete my account the most...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, great, what did they change now?
    I'm usually on one of the last waves of accounts to receive changes so I'm usually like 'what?' whenever people start complaining because mine is still the same. (Don't worry, I do my best to make the most of a good idea when they have one...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing, yet...one of my friends was complaining about the new chat and it just got me thinking.

    ReplyDelete