Friday, November 26, 2010

Back to Basics

When I started this blog, my sole purpose was simply to keep track of my own college experience and in essence create a sort of "scrapbook" of my first year. Since then, I've taken some major liberties with my theme, not that I regret them, but today I've decided would be a perfect day to get back to a good old college post. I'm talking exam stress.
Yup, for those of us on "the inside", it's stressing season. While some are already diligently toiling away trying to memorize names, dates, formulas and other lovely things, most of us (myself included) are still in the procrastination stage. But the reality is: they are looming, they are coming, and soon they'll Be HEEEEERRRREEE....
Naturally, this puts stress levels for me at an all time high. Even though I'm pretty sure I'm in no danger of failing any courses, the pressure is still being felt. Strongly. I'm still somewhat behind in my coursework and there's a stupid amount of studying to be had.
Hopefully my head won't explode in the next three weeks...at any rate, if I suddenly stop posting new blog posts, you'll definitely know what happened to me...

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you need to throw a Procrastination Party! (My noveling friend and I were saying we should throw a Novel Procrastination Party sometime this month, but we never got around to it...)

    ReplyDelete