Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sartorial Saturdays: Souvenir Tees

 For this outfit, I wore a t-shirt I bought from Disneyland, but paired it with a grey cardigan, a string of beads, and a pair of white denim capris. It was still a little tourist-y, but since I was on vacation when the picture was taken, I'll forgive myself. :)






This T-shirt, which I bought at a church convention in Florida, already had an interesting graphic design and color, so I decided to keep the rest of my outfit simple with skinny jeans and a small stack of silver bangles.

For this outfit, I paired the t-shirt I bought at the U2 concert a few weeks ago with a black and white striped skirt and a dark grey shrug and accessorized with a charm bracelet, a seashell pendant, and a headband. This outfit was easily my favorite out of the ones here because it was so comfortable. I felt like I was wearing pyjamas all day. :)
For my last outfit, I dressed up a T-shirt I bought on a trip to Texas and blue jeans with a black vest with military detailing and a simple headband.

No comments:

Post a Comment